photo aztec-mess_zps0a762b67.png

Friday 11 October 2013

Top 3 Fall Lipsticks


It's very cold today here in Europe (almost froze my butt off while outside - no joke), so what better time to share my top 3 Fall lipsticks/lipcolours now that winter is getting closer :).

I know most people tend to run for the very dark plum shades when the leaves start falling, but as much as I love how they look I find them very hard to pull off, especially during the day. So my choices are a bit more subtle, but still perfect for this season.

1. Clarins Rouge Eclat 05 in "Pink Berry": This is my ultimate fall/autumn lipstick. I wear it religiously when it gets cold outside because it's just the perfect 'raspberry/berry red'. It's incredibly pigmented, but can be worn lightly or built up. It also wears for a long time and leaves a nice stain to the lips. It's also not too drying. It's finish has a hint of a sheen, but not too much. It's great for anybody whose scared to wear red lipstick because this colour is not so in your face and is just a lot easier to wear. It's even ok to wear during the daytime. Overall, I just love lipsticks by Clarins. They have the best lipstick formulations!

2. Maybelline Color Sensational in "Intense Pink": This was a recent find for me and I'm already inseparable from it. I'm not sure why it's called 'Intense Pink' since there's nothing intense about it, but it's just the perfect natural, warm pink. It's almost like "your lips but better", but a tiny bit more pink. It's very creamy, yet quite pigmented. This is just the perfect shade of pink for fall.

3. Rimmel Apocalips in "Nude Eclipse": Gotta have a nude ready for fall! And there's nothing more pigmented and long lasting than the Rimmel Apocolips. 'Nude Eclipse' is the ultimate nude and might not suit everyone. But if you love nudes and they suit you, you'll love this lip lacquer. It dries to a matte finish and can be a bit on the drying side, but it's completely worth it!

Hope everyone can go check out and swatch these lipsticks, especially the Clarins one! Now I'd like to know: what are your favourite lipsticks for fall/autumn? :) 

4 comments:

  1. I love the Rimmel Apocolips in that shade! I might have to pick it up. ;) I've been loving the Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet. It's a dark color that's really easy to wear. XD Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Clarins Pink Berry has a nice color c: Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely colors!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My go to is Clinique's extreme pink...I just picked up a new one last week

    ReplyDelete