photo aztec-mess_zps0a762b67.png

Saturday 1 December 2012

November Favorites!

Now that it's finally December (yay for Christmas!), I can finally share my November Favorites :)

1. Scrub Your Nose In It by Soap and Glory: this is a great facial mask! Keeps my face clean, great for spots, and minimizes your pores. It has a "special fruit-acid formula" and smells like mint. It does sting/tingle a bit during the first few minutes after application, but quickly passes. It also works as an exfoliant since the texture is rather rough. I love using it after a long day at work :).

2. Crealine H20 Solution Micellaire by Bioderma: best make-up remover I have ever used. I wrote a review on it with all details. 

3. Ponche Body Wash by Lush: this is officially my new favorite body wash. It smells delicious (fruity and spicy) and is the perfect scent for the holidays. 

4. Sweet + Spicy Sugar Scrub by Dirt: I received this from my November Glymm box and absolutely fell in love with it. It's the perfect body scrub, it's super concentrated and leaves the skin feeling incredibly smooth. It smells of Vanilla and also moisturizes the skin. The ingredients are all natural:  sugar, shea butter, honey extract, coconut oil, avacado oil, jojoba oil, vanilla sandalwood. I enjoyed it so much that I plan on buying the full version!

5. Revelon ColorStay Mineral Blush in Honey Miel: this is the perfect shade for winter. It's a warm peach shade with a hint of shimmer. The most impressive thing about this blush is it's staying power: it will literally not budge all day long. Definitely a recurring favorite of mine. 
6. Effaclar Duo by La Roche-Posay: this is my miracle product of the month. It is the first acne treatment that I have used that actually worked. I had a small breakout and this cream saved my life. This product is perfect: prevents spots and heals them quickly. It also smells quite nice, like lemons and limes :). 

7. Kate Moss Rimmel Lipstick in the Shade 01: This is my new favorite deep red lipstick and it is the perfect shade for Christmas :). Lasts all day, very pigmented, build-able, and isn't drying. Though you need to be extra careful with application. 

Now that November has passed, it's time to look forward to the winter holidays. What are your favorite things about December? :)

2 comments: